- Fitness trackers won't really help until they tell us what to do by David Pierce on March 3, 2015 - Wired
Every few months, I start to feel run down. Tired, grumpy, achey all over. So I open up my drawer and grab one of the handful of fitness trackers I’ve accumulated over the years.
- Anatomy of a Hack by Russell Brandom on March 3, 2015 - The Verge
A step-by-step account of an overnight digital heist
- Can We Guess Your Age By How You Use The Internet? by Katie Notopoulos on March 5, 2015 - BuzzFeed
I bet we can guess your age by how you use the internet.
- Google Glass, HoloLens, and the Real Future of Augmented Reality by Stephen Cass with Charles Q. Choi on February 27, 2015 - IEEE Spectrum
It seemed like the nascent augmented-reality industry was on a roller coaster at the start of the year.
- “FREAK” flaw in Android and Apple devices cripples HTTPS crypto protection by Dan Goodin on March 3, 2015 - ars technica
Security experts have discovered a potentially catastrophic flaw that for more than a decade has made it possible for attackers to decrypt HTTPS-protected traffic passing between Android or Apple devices and hundreds of thousands or millions of websites, including AmericanExpress.com, Bloomberg.com, NSA.gov, and FBI.gov.