Mailing address: Fondation de Coopération Scientifique b<>com
ZAC DES CHAMPS BLANCS
1219, AVENUE CHAMPS BLANCS
35510 CESSON-SÉVIGNÉ (FR).
Phone: +33(0)2 56 35 88 00.
Director of publication and : Bertrand Guilbaud.
Editor in chief: Emmanuelle Garnaud-Gamache.
Webmaster: Maud Hervieux.
Photo credits: Photos on b-com.com are copyright of their respective authors, who must be credited.
The policy of the website "b-com.com" complies with French Law 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 relating to trust in the digital economy.
ZI de Bellevue Rue Blaise Pascal
The contents of this website, "b-com.com", are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. None of it may be reproduced without the consent of the author pursuant to Article L.122-4 of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Infringing on a copyrighted work is an offence punishable, under the terms of Article L.335-2 of the French Code of Intellectual Property, by 3 years in prison and a €300 000 fine.
As an exception to this general rule, press releases are free to use.
Development and webdesign of this website have been executed by LES WEBMASTERS (LWM) based at 13, rue Molière 75001 Paris - Tel: +33 (0)1 44 77 99 44 in collaboration with CHEVALVERT (artistic direction) based at 137 avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris -Tel: + 33 (0)1 42 00 96 34.
The website "b-com.com" includes many links to other sites.
These pages, whose addresses are checked on a regular basis, are not part of the site "b-com.com", whose editorial staff is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content and information published on those sites. Links to third-party sites are provided for the sake of convenience only, and their content cannot be guaranteed.
The cookies used by "b-com.com" are audience measurement cookies from Google Analytics; they monitor the website’s use (visits, traffic levels, etc.). Google Analytics stores your internet protocol ("IP") address on its servers in the USA. An IP address is a unique set of numbers assigned to every device connected to the Internet. The IP address can be used to identify the country, region and city from which a device is connecting. Further information on how Google collects and uses your data may be found here.
The cookies will remain on your computer until you delete them or until they expire after a maximum period of 13 months.
You are free to delete these cookies or deny them at any time by configuring your browser not to accept any cookie, or you can use third party solutions to control cookies, for instance you may install Google’s add-on to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies.
Google Analytics cookies are not essential to the website’s operation, they can be denied without impairing a visitor’s quality of browsing.
b<>com is committed to the respect of privacy and rights of the individuals whose data are processed. We collect only the strictly necessary personal data (principle of data minimization). You can visit this site without revealing your identity.
Bertrand Guilbaud, representing Scientific Cooperation Foundation b<>com.
Subject matter of processing (purpose and lawfulness):
The website "b-com.com" only processes your personal data at your request and for the following purposes:
- To answer questions asked through the contact forms ;
- To send our newsletter and monitor its results ;
- To process job applications.
These processing are only lawful because of your consent to them, which you can withdraw at any time by following the opt-out links on any newsletter message sent to you or by contacting b<>com using the details in paragraph “Rights of data subjects” below.
For contact forms :
- Family name, first name, e-mail address, phone number.
For the newsletter :
- E-mail address, IP address, browser, machine and operating system, interaction with newsletter e-mails.
For job applications :
- Family name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, resume and cover letter.
For all data:
- b<>com’s authorized staff.
In addition, only for data collected for the newsletter:
- Mailchimp, our American processor.
The transfer of personal data to the American servers of Mailchimp has suitable safeguards in conformity with applicable legislation (EU-USA Privacy Shield certification and data processing agreement).
Mailchimp gathers information on newsletter subscribers with its own tracking technologies and cookies – such as IP address, browser, machine and operating system, interaction with newsletter e-mails – in order to inform b<>com on the newsletter’s success. Mailchimp also uses this data for its own legitimate business interests such as improving its products and services. Mailchimp may transfer your data to its own subcontractors in the course of the provision of its services.
For newsletter and contact forms data:
- 3 years maximum after the last contact with you.
For job applications:
- 2 years maximum after the last contact.
Rights of data subjects:
You have the right to access your personal data and request its erasure, rectification or portability. You may also object to your data’s processing or request a restriction of it. To exercise your rights or for any question regarding your data, you can reach us at personaldata[at]b-com.com or at :
Human Resources • Fondation de Coopération Scientifique b<>com
ZAC DES CHAMPS BLANCS • 1219, AVENUE CHAMPS BLANCS
35510 CESSON-SÉVIGNÉ (FR)
If you still consider after contacting us that your data protection rights may have been breached or that this website does not comply with data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority such as the CNIL (the French data protection commission).
Protecting your personal data is of primary concern to us. We store the information that we collect on secure servers and take precautions to protect your personal information. b<>com employees which, because of their position, have access to your personal data undertake the utmost confidentiality in this regard.
"b-com.com" uses IP addresses anonymously to log access attempts and derive statistical data from those logs. Identification is only sought if an attempt is made to fraudulently access our facilities.
Right to reproduce online content
The institute b<>com does what it can to provide accurate information in good faith. However, the information relayed on this site does not form a contract between b<>com and the site's reader. Any prices and other conditions of sale are given for information purposes only, and are subject to errors and changes.
You are permitted, without prior express consent of b <> com, the following actions:
- Citations which respect the author's right to attribution and integrity by citing their name and the source. The citation must be both a short excerpt from the original publication and a short insertion into the publication it later appears in. The citation illustrates a statement and must not compete with the source publication.
Using so many citations as to constitute a compilation is considered to be a derivative work, and is therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or copyright holder.
- Creating a link, provided that it opens a new, separate window of the browser, and that the page that the link leads to is not embedded inside other pages of a different site, particularly through the use of frames, belonging to the linked site.
In other cases, and in particular:
- If you want to display the logo of the institute b<>com
- If the contents of the site "b-com.com" are to be integrated into the appearance of your site, particularly through the use of frames
- If the pages containing the link to the site b-com.com are behind a paywall
You must request authorization from the institute b<>com by writing to:
IRT b<>com / Maud Hervieux
The request for authorization to reproduce content must specify which content is being sought, as well as the publication or site where it will appear. Once this authorization has been obtained, that content may only be reproduced under these conditions:
- It is distributed for free
- The integrity of the reproduced documents is maintained (no edits or alterations of any kind)
- The statement "©b-com.com - Fondation de Coopération Scientifique b<>com - rights reserved" must be included. This statement will be hot-linked to point directly to the content.
- An icon representing the website is inserted.
In all cases, the institute b<>com reserves the right to request that a citation or link be removed if b<>com believes that it violates its editorial policy or could harm its interests.
Without prior authorization, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction other than for strictly personal and private purposes, regardless of the medium (hard copy, CD-ROM, Internet, intranet, company network, etc.).
b<>com does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all data submitted by you to b<>com through its website. However, b<>com reserves the right to moderate all comments and posts on its website and to delete off-topic comments and posts. b<>com reserve the right to also delete sexist, homophobic, racist, obscene or otherwise offensive content; self-promotional content ; or any post with personal attacks or someone else's personal information.
This website receives assistance from the French government under the Investissements d'Avenir program, with reference number ANR-A0-AIRT-07.
Copyright © b<>com 2018