Editorial and hosting provider information
Fondation de Coopération Scientifique b<>com
ZAC DES CHAMPS BLANCS
1219, AVENUE CHAMPS BLANCS
35510 CESSON-SÉVIGNÉ (FR).
Phone: 02 56 35 88 00.
Director of publication: Emmanuelle Garnaud-Gamache.
Editor in chief: Emmanuelle Garnaud-Gamache.
Webmaster: Adrien Blanchard.
The contents of this website, "b-com.com", are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. None of it may be reproduced without the consent of the author pursuant to Article L.122-4 of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Infringing on a copyrighted work is an offence punishable, under the terms of Article L.335-2 of the French Code of Intellectual Property, by 3 years in prison and a €300 000 fine. As an exception to this general rule, press releases are free to use.
Photo credits: Photos on b-com.com are copyright of their respective authors, who must be credited.
The website "b-com.com" includes many links to other sites. These pages, whose addresses are checked on a regular basis, are not part of the site "b-com.com", whose editorial staff is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content and information published on those sites. Links to third-party sites are provided for the sake of convenience only, and their content cannot be guaranteed.
Disclaimer of warranties
b<>com in no way guarantees the absence of typographical, precision or technical accuracy errors with regard to the content of the site. b<>com also does not guarantee the accuracy of the information published on the site and invites users to check the information directly with the Foundation before making any decision in relation to the products, services or other items offered on the site.
Right to reproduce online content
The institute b<>com does what it can to provide accurate information in good faith. However, the information relayed on this site does not form a contract between b<>com and the site's reader. Any prices and other conditions of sale are given for information purposes only, and are subject to errors and changes.
You are permitted, without prior express consent of b <> com, the following actions:
- Citations which respect the author's right to attribution and integrity by citing their name and the source. The citation must be both a short excerpt from the original publication and a short insertion into the publication it later appears in. The citation illustrates a statement and must not compete with the source publication.
Using so many citations as to constitute a compilation is considered to be a derivative work, and is therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or copyright holder.
- Creating a link, provided that it opens a new, separate window of the browser, and that the page that the link leads to is not embedded inside other pages of a different site, particularly through the use of frames, belonging to the linked site.
In other cases, and in particular:
- If you want to display the logo of the institute b<>com
- If the contents of the site "b-com.com" are to be integrated into the appearance of your site, particularly through the use of frames
- If the pages containing the link to the site b-com.com are behind a paywall
You must request authorization from the institute b<>com by writing to: IRT b<>com / Maud Hervieux: maud.hervieux[at]b-com.com
The request for authorization to reproduce content must specify which content is being sought, as well as the publication or site where it will appear. Once this authorization has been obtained, that content may only be reproduced under these conditions:
- It is distributed for free
- The integrity of the reproduced documents is maintained (no edits or alterations of any kind)
- The statement "©b-com.com - Fondation de Coopération Scientifique b<>com - rights reserved" must be included. This statement will be hot-linked to point directly to the content.
- An icon representing the website is inserted
In all cases, the institute b<>com reserves the right to request that a citation or link be removed if b<>com believes that it violates its editorial policy or could harm its interests.
Without prior authorization, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction other than for strictly personal and private purposes, regardless of the medium (hard copy, CD-ROM, Internet, intranet, company network, etc.).
b<>com does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all data submitted by you to b<>com through its website. However, b<>com reserves the right to moderate all comments and posts on its website and to delete off-topic comments and posts. b<>com reserve the right to also delete sexist, homophobic, racist, obscene or otherwise offensive content; self-promotional content ; or any post with personal attacks or someone else's personal information.
Personal data, GDPR and cookies
For any request about the cookies and their use policy, please consult the "Cookies policy" page here.
DDevelopment and webdesign of this website have been executed by ADDVISO, based at 19 rue Hoche, 35000 Rennes – Tel: + 33 (0)2 23 20 19 83, in collaboration with CHEVALVERT (artistic direction) based at 137 avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris -Tel: + 33 (0)1 42 00 96 34.
This website receives assistance from the French government under the Investissements d'Avenir program, with reference number ANR-A0-AIRT-07.
Copyright © b<>com 2018-2021