Surgery staff, medical devices providers and research labs need to track the workflow of the surgical procedures for practice improvement, training, QC, or research. Paper-free documentation is an increasing requirement. But digital information should be easy to capture, store, edit, process and share.
b<>com [Annotate] makes it possible to create surgical process models by annotating surgical videos and signals (vital signs, robotics).
- Improve and share with surgical communities the way to perform a surgery procedure
- Empower the surgical team (e.g. reducing adverse events)
- Optimize surgical processes thanks to analytics results
- Create reference bases for the automatic recognition of videos (machine / deep learning results).
- Quickly create, edit and share the surgery workflow elements on a video or signals timeline..
- Compare sets of surgical procedure recordings thanks to the data analytics module.
What if you could get help to easily annotate videos of your surgeries?
Surgical video/ signals
Surgical process models
Surgical process analytics
download the technical sheet