After the concert making-of with spatial audio of the artist Molécule at the Rex Cluba, a round table took place on the subject: from augmented audio to immersive concerts, innovation that gets audiences engaged. The opportunity to talk about feedbacks, impacts and challenges, current state of research or marketing opportunities between innovative artists, performing arts professionals, and researchers.
- Nicolas Epain, Audio signal processing expert, b<>com
- Cathy Colomes, Audio quality engineer, Orange Labs
- Fabien Mezzafonte, Digital and video production manager, Radio France
- Hervé Déjardin, Sound engineer, Radio France
- Léonore Mercier, Artist
- Molécule, Artist
- Stéphane Duffossé, CEO, Augmented Acoustics
After the round table, demonstrations were presented at Le Liberté:
- Spatial audio and VR with b<>com
Spectators were invited to try out immersive sound experiences (virtual reality + spatial audio) to understand how technological innovation encourages audience engagement.
- Supralive sound experiences with Augmented Acoustics
Developed by Augmented Acoustics, Supralive is the first patented service that gives concertgoers a high-definition sound experience that can be personalized in real time. This immersive solution virtually projects audiences into the middle of the event.
About our partners:
Trans Musicales festival was created in 1979. It's a music festival world-know for its curiosity and artistic discoveries.
Actuonda is a company based in Madrid which promote innovative solutions for digital media in Spain and France with openings towards Europe and South America.