Open to network and radio communication experts from around the world, this one-day event will address the Radio Virtual Machine concepts that can be viewed as an extension to the well-known Software Defined Radio (SDR) approach.
This international workshop will investigate innovative solutions related to future 5G network and more specifically the domain of multi-RAT reconfigurable systems addressed in Scalable Radio Virtual Machine and Security point of view. The new solutions to be addressed may cover the topics of:
- Multiple Radio Access Technologies (RATs)
- Flexibility and scalability solutions for multi-RAT communications
- Scalability radio virtual machine architecture
- Security in multi-RAT environment
- Security in data and control planes management