Editorial Content Manager (F/H)
b<>com is a private French innovation center that pioneers, designs, and delivers technologies to companies that want to digitally boost their competitiveness. Its technologies are developed to address digital infrastructure, the cultural and creative industries, health, defence, and industry 4.0. Its experts come up with solutions in areas like 5G networks and beyond, image and audio processing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cognitive science, and mixed realities. Thanks to its world-class engineering team and its unique mix of scientific and industrial know-how, b<>com offers its clients technology innovations that make the difference.
Within the Marketing & Communication Department, which operates internationally, the Editorial Strategy and Content Manager manages the bulk of the editorial and content production activities of the b<>com brand, and in particular:
- Oversees and executes the editorial strategy in line with the brand platform, for all of its narratives (corporate or promotional) and for all targeted territories.
- Revises the brand's stories and narrative, as well as its expressions/media (excluding advertisements) to increase its fame and influence.
- Conceives, develops (or oversees the production of), and delivers engaging content that enriches the brand's narrative.
- Oversees the editorial planning in line with the strategic objectives and the team.
- Develops, leads engages and retains all our communities through the content created.
- Monitors the performance of their content and campaigns (continuous improvement)
- Manages the selection of partners and suppliers, and our relationships with them. Negotiates budgets for their assigned subjects, develops co-productions, and assists in the coordination of contracts and rights negotiations.
- Ensures innovation, market, and technology monitoring (economic intelligence)
- Helps their own job duties change with the times, by actively monitoring trends and disruptions in brands, media and social networks, and content production.
- Contributes as a team member to the strategic action plan for the promotion and outreach of b<>com, with a focus on innovation and differentiation, as well as on the department's priorities.
Who we're looking for:
With a background in business, communication or post-graduate studies or political science (international focus), CELSA, or journalism, you have at least 3 years’ experience in a communications firm, advertising agency, or production studio. You are comfortable in an international environment, native English speaker, or fluent in English. You write well, you are creative and a storyteller at heart, you have a strong graphic sensibility and a solid general and technological culture. You are full of curiosity, energy, and a desire to learn and share.
You can demonstrate experience in the following fields:
- Design, creation, production (and/or coordination) of multimedia content
- Journalistic storytelling (written + video)
- Writing for the web (SEO)
- Spelling, syntax and typography
- Leading communities
- Brand management
- Project management
- Office suite, current graphic and audiovisual creation tools, monitoring tools, web CMS.
Open-ended contract (CDI)