Multi-factor authentication methods are now essential to access services but are poorly adopted by users due to their extra complexity.
b<>com [Terminal Authentication] introduces a new authentication factor based on cutting-edge device fingerprinting techniques.
It adds a transparent layer of protection to authentication processes. By associating a user account with its device’s hardware and software configuration, our approach prevents hackers from re-using login credentials acquired from phishing attacks.
- Authentication based on login credentials AND users’ devices
- Patented method to prevent spoofing
- Easy to manage devices linked to an account
- OS agnostic and compatible with most popular Internet browsers
- SDK available for Android Apps
- Enhance your security with an additional robust and safe authentication factor
- Offer frictionless users experience: transparent, no software installation
- Integrate it easily into any existing access control service as an extra layer of protection
- Lower the TCO of your two-factor authentication solution
For more information, please fill out the following form: