- Rennes, Lannion, Brest
Private Networks pre-sales, training, and consulting expert – Public Safety and Defense (M/F)
b<>com is a private French innovation center that pioneers, designs and delivers technologies to companies that want to digitally boost their competitiveness. Its technologies are developed to address digital infrastructure, the cultural and creative industries, health, defence, and industry 4.0. Its experts come up with solutions in areas like 5G networks and beyond, image and audio processing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cognitive science and mixed realities. Thanks to its world-class engineering team and its unique mix of scientific and industrial know-how, b<>com offers its clients technology innovations that make the difference.
Future generations of digital infrastructure, 5G and beyond, allow for new areas of application through the use of more agile, more open technologies, enabling bandwidth improvements, sharp reductions in lag, a variety of connectable objects, and greater energy efficiency. They will also change the way people work by becoming accessible to the IT teams of companies and institutions, which will be able to select, deploy, and operate them on their private networks. This is the purpose of the b<>com *xG* initiative, a sovereign technology strategy for private digital infrastructure, 5G and beyond.
b<>com *xG* aims to address the operational needs of companies and operators of vital infrastructure, in terms of the control and security of their data flows, network customization, and improved coverage and availability. With its outstanding expertise and support from national and local governments, b<>com *xG* combines the operational benefits of cost, cybersecurity, thriftiness, ease of deployment, neutrality, and sovereignty.
Under the authority of the Sales & Marketing Director, the Private Networks pre-sales, training, and consulting expert – Public Safety and Defense:
- Develops, in partnership with the technical teams, training modules to be dispensed both internally and externally
- Is proficient in 5G technologies, so that they can address different levels of expertise, from general concepts relating to 5G, private network architectures, and installing and using solutions developed by b<>com, to presenting different use cases
- Is familiar with the public safety and defense segment for private networks
- Produces and uses modern, innovative training materials for in-person or remote learning, webinars, videos, etc.
- Assists the sales team in meetings with customers and defines the architecture of the solutions that best meet their needs
- Prepares, in concert with product marketing, the configuration of the PoCs, customer demos or tests to be implemented in order to support b<>com’s 5G sales
- Uses b<>com’s Flexible NetLab platform
- Ensures that those PoCs, demos, or tests are properly executed and subjected to technical monitoring, providing clients with the tech support they need
- Provides consulting services in the context of sales contracts
- Contributes to business intelligence, strategic monitoring, and prospecting activities within their area of expertise
- Works directly with their colleagues in other areas of strategic activity and with the other departments to coordinate pre-sales, professional support, and post-sales actions
- Prepares regular activity reports
Who we're looking for
The candidate must have a university degree and 7 to 12 years’ experience, all or some of it at a network equipment provider (NEP), independent software vendor (ISV) or telecom integrator in pre-sales or support for tier 1 and 2 operator accounts and private network operators :
- Has training experience in the field of LTE/5G private networks, ideally in the Public Safety and Defense segment
- Has very good knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly in BtoB environments, where they created a broad professional network
- Has expertise in the fields of Telco Cloud, NFVi, and MEC and the underlying technologies
- Knows how to anticipate and understand new technology trends inherent in this industry, including among other things, technologies associated to core networks of the latest generation (5G, IoT, private networks)
- Knows how to influence clients’ decisions and choices, and generate additional sales opportunities
- Has excellent relationship skills and strong verbal and written communication capabilities, in front of a large audience
- Service- and customer-oriented
- Fluent in English at a minimum and knows how to use common "social selling” tools
- Duration: Open-ended
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Rennes, Paris or Lannion