b<>com [SDR-HDR Converter]
The award-winning b<>com [SDR-
HDR Converter] provides a simple yet powerful way to convert SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) content into an HDR (High Dynamic Range) format.
b<>com [HDR-SDR Converter]
The b<>com [HDR-SDR Converter] is a smart way to produce a backward compatible SDR signal from HDR content produced in BT.2100-PQ, BT.2100-HLG or Slog3.
b<>com [HDR-HDR Converter]
The b<>com [HDR-HDR Converter] allows the conversion between different HDR formats.
- Adaptive up/down conversions
- Supports HD or UHD standards
- 2 channels in a box
- Switchable PQ/HLG/Slog3
- Ultra-low latency
- Compact: Easy integration into OBVans, Studios or Playouts
- Versatile: Maintains the interoperability with legacy receivers
- Simpler: Workflow combining conversions back and forth
- Excellent subjective quality: Dynamic and adaptive conversion
- Artist friendly: Preserves the artistic intent
For more information, please fill out the following form: