The strong public interest in and desire for immersive experiences is probably the most obvious trend in the entertainment industry in recent years. In this context, audio has a major role to play and new techniques like ambisonics, object-based, head-tracking and binauralization make a significant contribution to its immersiveness potential.
The [HOA Pan] plugin is a key element of the b<>com *Spatial Audio Toolbox*. It lets you pan up to 8 sound sources into a HOA-encoded 3D sound scene. Additional features are near-field compensation and dictance attenuation.
- HOA formats from 1st to 4th order*
- Standard VST3 or AAX plugins
- Near-field effect and distance attenuation
- Pan up to 8 sources in any location
- User-friendly and intuitive GUI
- Equirectangular projection view
- Adapt the scene’s spatial resolution to your needs
- Work with your favorite DAW
- Design realistic and dynamic audio scenes
- Easily create HOA sound objects and ambiences
- Start creating immediately
- Create soundtracks for 360 videos
b<>com * Spatial Audio Toolbox *
With a strong background of several years of audio research performed by a world-class team and with the unique input of experts in subjective perception and experience acceptability, b<>com has introduced a set of audio plugins enabling the creation of truly immersive contents and experiences. Relying on the Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA) technology, the b<>com *Spatial Audio Toolbox* plugins provide a complete workflow, from capturing to rendering on headphones or multi-loudspeaker setups. HOA makes it easy to play back complex sound scenes binaurally with head-tracking and it has now become the audio technology of choice for the growing areas of Virtual and Augmented Reality.
For more information, please fill out the following form: