The Tier 2 and Tier 3 venue market is more than 15 times larger than the Tier 1 market, but stays virtually unserved by any affordable connectivity solution.
b<>com *Wireless Edge Factory* is an SDN-based private network framework that allows end-to-end broadband, IoT and WebRTC critical communications to be carried out in a fully secure manner in small-to-medium-size buildings or industrial sites.
Unified SIM-based WLAN/LTE authentication approach (EAP-AKA, EPS-AKA)
Patented and distributed SDN-based firewalling solution
5G slice-based architecture ensuring isolation between services
- Service continuity: Unified DHCP that enables seamless mobility between connected RAN for all services profiles
- Onboarding & provisioning: Zero touch installation and provisioning (Heat, Ansible playbooks)
- Inexpensive: Compatible to Commercial Off-The-Shelf Wi-Fi
- Affordable solution for private/corporate operators
- Move seamlessly from indoor to outdoor coverage without service interruption
- Scale network footprint and density by adding new switches. (Multiple sites can be served by the same gateway)
- Replaceable default pre-installed VNFs
- Dead-simple installation and provisioning procedures
- Fully secure and reliable communications suitable for critical services
For more information, please fill out the following form: