Image sharing, at the heart of the clinical path, is rapidly increasing across hospital departments, clinics and practices with needs for remote access anywhere.
The b<>com [Rest DICOM Library] is a software stack designed for Medical Imaging web uploads in accordance with the DICOMweb™ standard (STOW, WADO, QIDO).
It helps strengthen collaboration between physicians, medical imaging application providers and researchers. Physicians can obtain tele-expertise from experts. Medical Imaging application providers can get easily exams to provide personalized solutions. Research organizations can obtain de-identified studies for clinical trials.
- File selection with drag & drop
- Automatic parsing for grouping by study
- On-the-fly compression, JPEG-LS
- Automatic resume upload useful for large studies
- De-identification and re-identification with asymmetric key encryption
- Easy to deploy: Only one DICOM proxy to install on the server side; Zero footprint on client side
- Conform to standards: DICOM and http(s) standards
- Ready for integration: Testing results, implementation examples including GUI, documentation and support are included in the package
- Interoperability with any DICOM servers
A website to test the software stack's performances is available, click here.
For more information, please fill out the following form: