Content & Social Media Manager H/F
As a Content and Social Media Manager, you will be developing the content strategy for the b<>com brand and ensure its execution, within the Marketing & Communication/Partnerships team. Objective: Develop brand awareness, support b<>com's rapid growth in its international B2B markets.
- Manage and implement the editorial strategy, in all its narratives (corporate or product) and for all relevant targets/territories.
- Revise the brand's stories and narrative (tone, language charter), as well as its expressions/media (excluding advertisements) to increase its fame and influence.
- Conceive, develop (or oversees the production of), and deliver engaging content that enriches the brand's narrative.
- Oversee the editorial planning in line with the strategic objectives and the team.
- Lead, engage, develop, and retain our communities through the content you create.
- Monitor the performance of the content and campaigns to move them forward.
- Manage the selection of partners and suppliers, and our relationships with them. Negotiate and manage the budgets of your operations and develop co-productions.
- Monitor innovation, markets and technology.
- Help your own job duties change with the times, by actively monitoring trends in brand management, legacy and social media, and content.
- Contribute as a team member to the strategic action plan for promotion and outreach, with a focus on innovation and differentiation, as well as on the department's priorities.
Who we're looking for:
With a background in business, communication or post-graduate studies or political science (international focus), CELSA, or journalism, you have at least 3 years’ experience in a communications firm, advertising agency, or production studio. You are comfortable in an international environment, native English speaker, or fluent in English. You write well, you are creative and a storyteller at heart, you have a strong graphic sensibility and a solid general and technological culture. You are full of curiosity, energy, and a desire to learn and share.
You can demonstrate experience in the following fields:
- Design, creation, production (and coordination) of multimedia content
- Journalistic storytelling (written, video, audio)
- Writing for the web (SEO)
- Spelling, syntax and typography
- Leading communities
- Brand management
- Project management
- Office suite, common graphic creation and video production tools, monitoring tools, web CMS.
Contract type: Open-ended
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Rennes, France
Please send us CV, cover letter and books.