Optimal FIR filtering requires complex mathematical operations, huge computation and memory resources. This capability is therefore rarely offered in commercial filters’ design tools.
b<>com [FIR Filter Designer] features a didactic and easy-to-use interface allowing optimal design of intricate filters in seconds. Its powerful calculation engine can generate filters with up to 20,000 taps when others just give up.
Features & benefits
- Supports all types of FIR filters
- 2 generation modes: Fixed and Optimal length Filter
- Supports over-constraining of transition bands
- Returns tap values in floating or quantified values
- Graphical drawing of filters
- Display of frequency and impulse response with zoom capabilities for generated filters
- Didactic display of warnings and errors
- Save/Load filters
- Filters library
At your fingertips
The tool can be accessed from anywhere on any device in Software as a Service mode
For more information, please fill out the following form: